Probably you already browsed the net to gather useful tips for proper Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Like any other articles, this one will enlighten you with few good tips to implement a proper optimization.
Before going ahead, I do recommend carrying a ‘web content optimization’ which is preliminary since the way the website is presented to the public plays a significant role.
With the launch of Google Panda (2011) and the latter Penguin (2012), twitch viewer bot it is evidentially crucial to implement SEO strategies. From a holistic perspective, the aim is to penalize over-optimized websites (i.e. using black-hat tricks, keyword stuffing, content duplication, and cloaking) and to lower the ranks of websites with poor user experience.
Poor user experience is a broad terminology. There are two things you need to consider. Firstly is to have a decent web hosting service provider with a 99% up running time. If your site tends to go offline quite often as a result of server issues (which is not your fault) then expect to lose ranking and search engine positioning. Secondly is to ensure that you implement a proper web optimization. gscpowershop
Moreover, something I want to emphasize is that when we mention the word ‘SEO’, people instantly think of Google. That is wrong! My rule is – do not optimize your site solely for Google. There are other search engines on demand such as Bing, Ask, and Yahoo!
Furthermore mobile-optimized / supported websites are increasing in their demand. It is recommended to have your site compatible with any mobile device. If you can’t afford an iPhone, HTC or a Blackberry, no need to worry. Use the freeware called Mobilizer (note that Adobe Air is required), and you will be able to preview your sites on a mobile display straight from your desktop.
Surely you already have encountered with various SEO tips and yes, they are all good but by time they tend to become obsolete. Chances are that by time also part of my tips will face the same dilemma so like you I have to keep myself updated.
On-Page Optimization (Related on the elements within the web page)
1) Image File Name – Always provide meaningful titles to your image files. If your image portrays an ‘Ibanez Guitar’, twitch viewer bot label it as ‘ibanez-guitar.jpg’ instead of having something like ‘DSC29870.jpg’. Like this you have a ‘keyword-rich’ friendly title besides a meaning to your image file.
2) Use the ‘alt’ tag – The alt=” “ tag should never be left blank. Provide an image with a title because search engine spiders cannot decipher the image content but they will decipher the title you defined in the alt tag.
3) Use the ‘title’ tag – Using the title tag provides a better user experience since the titles shows up as a tool tip when the user moves the mouse over the image.
4) Image Linking – This may be not convenient but if you can just go for it. Whenever you link an image, try using the image keywords in your link text. Suggestion: glamcosmos use ‘View the Ibanez Guitar’ instead of ‘Click here to view’ as the anchor text.
5) Navigation Menus – If the menu is based entirely on hyperlinked images with your favorite font, you have to label them such as ‘Home, Services, Contact, Links, etc.’ Use the ‘alt’ and optionally the ‘title’ tags.
1) Broken (internal) links – If you have a hierarchy of 5 sub-pages within your website, ensure that everything is linked. Having ‘broken’ links will disrupt the spider of the certain search engine from crawling, indexing and following the website from the initial page to its hierarchy of pages.
2) SEO Friendly links – It is ideal to have keyword-rich SEO friendly links which can be easily understood by both search engines as well as viewers. For example better to have such a link like:
3) Anchor Text – This part had been explained in the previous tips. Suggestion: เล่นสล็อตบนมือถือ use ‘View the Ibanez Guitar’ instead of ‘Click here to view’ as the anchor text.
1) Main Page – Having a stunning title for your home page is important since it holistically reflects your website. Moreover the title will display in the search engine results page (SERP) and that should create first impact on the viewer.
2) Sub Pages – Obviously they do appear in search results, and if you have a product to promote, mind as well to include say the product name as the title followed by your business name. These titles also act as keywords which help in pushing your site in the search engine results page (SERP). It is important to think marketwise.